-Time Has Begun Ep1- -Time Has Begun Ep1-

THAT WAS AWSOME!

Lol, very detailed! Awsome animation! A little short. But still GREAT non-the-less!

lyall responds:

Hey thanks man, the shortness was due to teh fact that the graphics kept crashing my computer and the filesize was getting prett big :| episode 2 will be a lot longer a llto more action and i might tone down the graphics a bit

Bendee's 1st Party (2003) Bendee's 1st Party (2003)

WH00T!!!111

Lol, Bendee got a party after all! That was great! I loved it!!!

Rise of the MK: Part 1 Rise of the MK: Part 1

A sadenning yet thrilling tale.

For so long have I waited for a sprite flash like this brilliant piece here. The music went along well with the plot and I could actually feel my stomach tighten and my eyes glissen during the funeral scene.

Although the plot originally called for Luigi to be killed instead of mario, you went with the right choice. It's nice to see good ol' Luigi back in action.

This flash film had just about everything. Awsome music, Action, Sadness, some comedy and the rise of a kingdom that was long since forgotten by many. This film brings out the effect sprites can have on most people.

Regarding the people who don't much care for Sprites and will BLAM it for even having a sprite. People like that we can not change, but it sadens me to see people judge a film by what type it is and not by the story line.

This is the best SPRITE film ever and it has made it's way into "0V3RCL0CK3D's Top Ten Flash Films" ranking at number three. Hats off to you Randy. There are only a handful of people out there that can animate like you.

- TSK

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

DUUUUUDE!!!

This is my FAVOURITE game on newgrounds now! YOU ROCK!

2---2----2---2---2---4-5----6-2---2---2----3---3---3---3--- 1---1---1-----9-------------0---6--2---2---4---4----0---1--- 2---4----0---0---0---0---2---2---3-6---c------------0---3-8- 3-7-8-4-1---0--8-----7-6-2-4-1--8---------1---1---0---7-6-0- --8-a-----------

Stick Death Showcase 2 Stick Death Showcase 2

WH00T!

TEH BEST THURI! TEH BEST!