-Time Has Begun Ep1- -Time Has Begun Ep1-

THAT WAS AWSOME!

Lol, very detailed! Awsome animation! A little short. But still GREAT non-the-less!

lyall responds:

Hey thanks man, the shortness was due to teh fact that the graphics kept crashing my computer and the filesize was getting prett big :| episode 2 will be a lot longer a llto more action and i might tone down the graphics a bit

Bendee's 1st Party (2003) Bendee's 1st Party (2003)

WH00T!!!111

Lol, Bendee got a party after all! That was great! I loved it!!!

Rise of the MK: Part 1 Rise of the MK: Part 1

A sadenning yet thrilling tale.

For so long have I waited for a sprite flash like this brilliant piece here. The music went along well with the plot and I could actually feel my stomach tighten and my eyes glissen during the funeral scene.

Although the plot originally called for Luigi to be killed instead of mario, you went with the right choice. It's nice to see good ol' Luigi back in action.

This flash film had just about everything. Awsome music, Action, Sadness, some comedy and the rise of a kingdom that was long since forgotten by many. This film brings out the effect sprites can have on most people.

Regarding the people who don't much care for Sprites and will BLAM it for even having a sprite. People like that we can not change, but it sadens me to see people judge a film by what type it is and not by the story line.

This is the best SPRITE film ever and it has made it's way into "0V3RCL0CK3D's Top Ten Flash Films" ranking at number three. Hats off to you Randy. There are only a handful of people out there that can animate like you.

- TSK

Fatlip Bob: Episode 1 Fatlip Bob: Episode 1

WH00T!

THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE! GREAT JOB DAVE!!! I'VE SEEN IT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER!!!CAN'T WAIT 'TILL THE SECOND ONE!

Incontinence Day Incontinence Day

OMFG! ROTFL!

That was helarius Dave! Great work! Hope melowdrama is better though and the project remake is abiously going to be better. well, anyway, great animation!

Unlucky Stick Unlucky Stick

LOL?

I don't know what to think, the graphics werent TOO bad, though she should really make the dog walk. I liked the stick charactors eyes. Maybe make it a little bit longer? Well, that was good, not GREAT, but good for a first try.

nbh- Somewhere I Belong nbh- Somewhere I Belong

The music is actually linkin park

Not flash kit, That song is from LP's new album METEORA, but good flash over all!

Stick Man Neo Stick Man Neo

I didnt like it.

I mean you did pretty good, but the music was off and the motion wasnt so smoothe

-The Anti Chad- -The Anti Chad-

HOLY SHIT!

Dude that rocked, cudose to: Rob, Dave, Alexander, Andy, Alex, Vinnie and Nick for the creation of this. Any one who constantly steals flash's and posts them as thier own deserves to be made fun of. Kick ass flash dudes, kick ass. I love the Joe Zombie and The Project mech because im a HUGE fan of those flash's. This one is just as good. Any way, thank you for bringing this great flash into existense.

GALAPAGOS GALAPAGOS

this....

this left me literally in tears at the end. great job, you deserve a medal or something.